A Brief History
First opened in Jaffrey in 1922, The Park Theatre was the center of community life as a movie and vaudeville house for 54 years. In 1976 the facility became a retail store and warehouse until it was purchased by The Park Theatre Corporation in 2005. The Theatre will be rebuilt as a sustainable, state-of-the-art film and performing arts center, featuring two auditoriums and presenting movies, live theatre, including children’s productions, concerts, live acts, lectures and symposiums as well as a venue for community and business gatherings for the Monadnock Region and its 100,000 residents, school districts and dynamic artistic community.
Located downtown Jaffrey NH