ALL EVENTS ARE FREE AND FAMILY-FRIENDLY UNLESS NOTED!!
The Monadnock Region’s Quintessential Fall Festival!
Horse-drawn Hay Rides through Depot Square, Main Street and Grove Street
Live Music in Putnam Park
Food and Crafter’s fair in Memorial Park
Family Friendly Fun
October 13 from 10-am -4pm
As far as the schedule of events:
- Ava Marie Handmade Chocolates – Chocolate Pumpkin Decorating
- Monadnock Oil & Vinegar – Free tastings and cooking demos
- European Esthetics – Fall makeup demo 11-12, Free Fall Tea Tastings 9-4
- Hubert’s Family Outfitters – 10th Anniversary Tent Sale Saturday & Sunday, Saturday 10-2 Prize Wheel (spin for prize, coupon or gift certificate), WKNE Radio Friday 4-6,
- Piggy’s Repurposed Goods – Red Dot sale (half price) and free refreshments
- Monadnock Center for History and Culture – Peterborough Pop Up Walking Tour 10:30 – 12