Free and open to the public
For over a century, NHIA has offered artists opportunities to expand their skills through community education programs. The juried Community Education Exhibition showcases the finest work by this community, created both in and outside of the classroom. It's a collection as exciting and diverse as the artists that created it, featuring work from across many disciplines by both established and emerging talents.
This years exhibition will be curated by Gallery Director, Sam Trioli. Similar to juried exhibitions Sam and his staff will be making selections for the exhibition from your submissions. While we can not ensure that everyone will be in the exhibition, we are incredibly excited to see everyone's submissions and the work of so many local and regional artists.
The exhibition will be on view from March 24 through April 30, 2017. The opening reception is March 24th from 5 to 7PM.
* Each Community Education student is allowed to submit two pieces.
* Works may span across all mediums (including but not limited to) painting, photography, sculpture, printmaking, jewelry, ceramics, and bookmaking.
* Size of pieces must be limited to 45"x55"x24".
There are no minimum size requirements.
* Please email your submissions to email@example.com with the files labeled as follows: name of artist_title of work_medium. Example: TomStiller_SelfPortrait_Painting.
All images must be JPG's saved to 300 DPI.
* Submission deadline: March 17th at 11:59 PM.
* Notification of accepted artworks: March 20th.
ARTWORK DROP OFF
* Accepted works can be dropped off at two locations on NHIA Campus's: Roger Williams Gallery (77 Amherst Street, Manchester, NH) and the Sharon Arts Center Gallery (30 Grove Street, Peterborough, NH). Drop off will be Wednesday the 22nd of March. Drop off times are from 10-6 PM.
* Work being dropped off should be ready to hang and be clearly labeled on the back (name, title of artwork, year of completion, medium of work, price).
* Any unsold works can be picked up at the Sharon Arts Center Gallery during our regular gallery hours after May 12th.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.